The magical touch of fashion and shine.
Dior Addict Gloss is a declaration of love for fashion, an electrifying whirlwind of sheer glossy colours that light up the lips with shimmering, pure or pearly mirror shine.
Its magical formula gives lips unprecedented mirror shine and incredible comfort.
– the Mirror Shine complex, polarized crystalline micro-spheres adjust the reflection of light to create the magic of a dazzling mirror.
– a gel lipcare formula, enriched with hyaluronic acid spheres, plumps and moisturizes lips for an intensified volume-boosting effect.
- I love the packaging – seriously Dior has the prettiest packaging among the high end brands
- Wide range of colors and different finishes – I opted mostly for shimmery ones
- Texture is lightweight, hydrating and has glossy finish without being sticky
- Color payoff is semi sheer which I love. It can be built but I love them with just one quick swipe over the lips – the way you apply lip products without a mirror and you do not have to worry how it looks.
- They do not bleed around the lips
- Brush is small and precise for an easy fool proof application and never has too much product on it
I had couple of Dior addict glosses before they reformulated them and they were just ok. I feel they improved the formula and the color range significantly.
643 Diablotine – sparkling melon pink
This is such a fun summer color. Leaves lips looking juicy! When applied it is not as bright as it seems in the tube. I had mini of this one and to be honest with you if I didn’t have that mini one I would never buy it based on how bright it looks in the tube. The nicest surprise among the ones I bought.
576 Bed of Roses – petal pink shimmer
This was an impulse buy because it looked so pretty under the artifical department store lights. It has beautiful shimmer no doubt. Maybe a bit too pink for my liking but when applied in a sheer layer it is more wearable and not so girly-pink.
624 Mylord – mauve nude with gold sparkles
This is one of the best MLBB lip glosses I have ever seen but at the same time so hard to capture it’s true color and how pretty it is. It was limited edition and part of the spring 2015 collection. It sold out pretty fast. I was so glad I decided to grab it. It has tiny golden sparkles that are not so visible once applied.
154 Fastes – an ultra-sparkly warm light pink with multi-colored shimmer
Fastes was also part of the Spring 2015 collection. I was not interested in it at first after seing swatches but when I tried it on I loved it. It can be worn on it’s own for super glossy shimmery lips or on top of lipstick. It is light and doesn’t give much color (or any).
L-R : Fastes, Mylord, Bed of roses, Diablotine
Dior addict glosses retail for 29.50$ and I purchased mine at Nordstrom (they can be found at most of the fine retailers).