- shimmery peachy beige Great for highlighting inner eye or under the brow. Very pigmented for such a light shade. It’s marked as all over base color.
- lid color is a coppery bronze
- crease color is satin bronze, without shimmer and has slightly less pigment than other colors in the palette.
- highlighting shade is sheer yellow gold. In my swatch I swiped it three times to get color to show up more. It’s on a sheer side which doesn’t surprise me since it’s only meant for highlight over other shadows. But as you can see in the photos below you can build the color
- the darkest shade meant for liner/contour is absolute winner in this palette. Super rich chocolate brown with some shimmer. It’s unbelievably pigmented , smooth and silky. I would also use this as darker shade for outer corner of the eye. I can’t even imagine how beautiful would this be applied wet as eyeliner. I had to swipe only once with eyeshadow brush and take a look how much pigment it has!
Lancome color design palettes retail for 50$ and my experience is that they could be a hit or a miss. Depending on the color combinations and shadow quality. Some have 5 excellent shades some only 2 or 3. Bronze amour is a winner in my case because I like bronze eyeshadows, they look great with dark brown eyes and warm toned skin. Plus all the shadows in palette are great and work well when combined.