Infinitely luminous. Sensationally smooth. All-in-one 5 shadow palette to brighten eyes.
Lancôme’s versatile, all-in-one palette conveniently creates a full eye look for day or night.
Experience the newest generation of luminosity as silky lustrous powders transparently wrap the skin, allowing a seamless layering of pure color for a silky sheen and radiant finish.
Build with absolute precision and apply the shades in 5 simple steps (all over, lid, crease, highlighter and liner) to design your customized eye look. Contour, sculpt and lift in soft day colors or intensify with dramatic evening hues for smoldering smoky effects.
Long wear, 8-hour formula.
Color does not fade, continues to stay true.
Peach opulence is the second palette I’ve tried from the Lancome color design range. First one is Jade fever that I’ve reviewed here.
Peach opulence is beautiful soft everyday work and school appropriate color combination.
It has 5 shades:
- matte yellow beige shade is supposed to be used all over as a base color. It is nice to be worn just by itself with eyeliner.
- lid color is beautiful pinky peach with golden sheen (not shimmer). It is pigmented and smooth. I love using it wet when color pops even more.
- crease color is light warm toned brown. It can be even worn as a lid color combined with highlighter shade and dark liner shade for more bronzey look.
- highlighter shade is golden peachy and surprisingly pigmented for just plain highlight. It has such a good color payoff it can be worn on the lid too. Very smooth and not glittery at all.
- liner shade is dark matte black. I used it in two photos below instead of eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line as well on the outer V and into the crease to make a look little bit darker.
Lancome offers clear plastic cover on top of the eyeshadows that give you super simply instruction on eyeshadow placement. Obviously you do not have to strictly follow it, but it’s a good thing for someone who is not so experienced with makeup and needs guidance. If you are advanced and you are creative you can create many different looks with this palette.